scrapbook layouts

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Proud Mama

Chaz had 2 tball I today...and at each game he played 3rd base... and actually made 2 outs..... go chaz... He is trying really hard to stay focused and listen to his coach... which for him is, HUGE...haha.. last year he was in the outfield.. playing in the dirt.. crazy... what a difference a season makes...

Randi has Cheerleading tryouts coming up this week..ahhh.. I pray she does well and makes it...

my spring break has officially ended and it's back to school for me... I am so ready for this semester to be over.. so I can start my classes at the University of South Alabama...

I stood in line at midnight last night and received my copy of New Moon... Let's just say I have watched it 3 times... since last night... and want to watch it again..

but

I am so tired and worn out from being at the ball park all day.. so I guess I will have to go..to bed and get some sleep..

good night everyone..