scrapbook layouts

Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Chaz!

Well.. the baby of the family is 5 years old... hard to believe.. he is so precious to us.... he is 100% boy.. ...no doubt about it..
He loves his daddy
more than me
ha!
He loves the outdoors
adores baseball
tractors
monster trucks
football
fried bologna sandwiches
yuck
I know... eww
I do not cook them... his dad does
we had a quiet celebration at home with our immediate family.
cake, candles, ice cream, presents the whole bit.

I did take a few pics... but the camera died.. but,
I will upload a few of the ones I took.
later today.

for now,
I have a couple of tests to take online for Biology
wish me luck.

Kelly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.globalcompanyformation.co.uk

kazu said...

I come here every day, and I'm looking forward to a new article's being raised.
Thank you

from Kazu (Japan)